If you like beef and cheese these little guys are going to be your favorite!
Since they are bite size they are perfect for game day treats!
Pigs in a Blanket
What You'll Need:
1 1/4 Cup Mozzerella Cheese
7 Tbsp Almond Flour
1 Tsp Onion Powder
1/8 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/8 Tsp Ground Mustard
30 - 45 Nathan's Cocktail hot dogs
What You'll Do:
1) Melt Mozzarella cheese in the microwave for 2 minutes at 30% power.
2) Combine almond flour, onion powder, garlic powder & ground mustard in a bowl.
3) Add the flour mix and egg to the melted cheese. Mix well.
4) Press and fold the dough with a spatula until most of the ingredients are combined.
5) Reheat for another 10 seconds, then press and fold dough until its all mostly one color.
6) Reheat mixture for another 10 seconds.
7) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
8) On a piece of greased (I use a stick of butter here) parchment paper, roll or spread out the dough with a spatula into the shape of a large rectangle.
8) With a pizza cutter cut about 1 inch by 2 inch rectangles into the dough..
9) Place a cocktail hot dog on the 1 inch edge of the small rectangle you just made. Roll the dough around the hot dog. Repeat until all the dough has been used.
10) Place in the oven to bake for 15 - 17 minutes. You know when they are ready because the dough will be lightly browned.
I served these as a side with chili!
This batch makes a bunch so there were a few to snack on later.