Sunday, December 22, 2013

Welcome to Honest to Goodness Eats!

Welcome to Honest to Goodness Eats!

 Here I will be sharing recipes with you that I've tried at home and have been received well by my critics.;) My husband is a very picky eater, his taste buds do not appreciate many vegetables. He's a good sport though and knows I'm feeding him for his health because I want him around for a very... long... time... :). I want him to enjoy his time too the older he gets so I feel it's super important to feed my family what their bodies need to age with grace :). 

To start here is a list of recipes I've concocted in the past and shared on my crafty blog Lostsentiments.

Recipes with CP after the title stands for - Crock Pot. 

Breakfast:








Side Dishes:







Main Dishes: 













SOUPS:












Burgers:






DESSERT:


Nutter Butter Sammiches

Rest assured there is more where all this came from ;).
I look forward to sharing more with you in the posts to come!
Best, Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment